Friday, July 3, 2009

INTRODUCING THE 2009-2010 IDEA BOOK AND CATALOGUE


It's a BRAND NEW Catalogue Year!

Isn't the cover BEAUTIFUL? All the details just went out in my July Newsletter - if you didn't get it, let me know and I'll forward it to you!

Lots of new things are happening...
Deal of the Week - During July, watch for a weekly deal from Stampin' Up! where you can save up to 30% off a selected product!


2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalogue - Of course, the star of the show! It's available now! (You can see the products online.Want your own? Let me kmow!
Hostess Clubs and Classes - we'll be starting in just a few weeks. There are still spots available, so call me to join in the fun!



Demonstrator Sign Up for ONLY $105 - From July 15th through the end of August, more details will be posted about this great mini starter kit option soon!



Stay tuned!

No comments: